iStrat Solutions Inc. help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and select large clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation and support of the Best in Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Analytics solutions from SAP plus VOIP, Business Continuity and Data Recovery, E-Commerce, and other solutions help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries
As the Manger:Application Development, Deployment & Support, you will be responsible for the management of the various technologies used by iStrat Solutions to satisfy customer information systems requirements. As our focal point for communicating with prospective clients in Brazil you will be fluent in Portuguese (Brazil) and have a strong working knowledge of Business practices in Brazil.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Determine work requirements, priorities, and best use of resources for development projects as well as for unplanned incidents.
- Direct and focus the efforts of technical project teams and draw appropriate resources together to address Technical issues.
- Guide staff on procedures, technical issues, work priorities, and special requests.
- Oversee assigned team projects and provide high-level status reporting to management on a weekly basis.
- Create/review detailed estimates for projects, including resource allocation, timelines, and budget.
APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT & SUPPORT
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients & team members.
- Documenting current-state business processes and designing future-state processes.
- Documenting implementation scope and design for external projects and internal initiatives.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports, Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud solutions.
- Designing and conducting data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One.
- Defining and documenting requirements for software customizations and custom reports.
- Developing software customizations using software development kits and supported development platforms.
- Providing ongoing customer maintenance and support.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring clients and team members on the effective use of software.
- Leading the development and maintenance of software implementation tools and methodology.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of various Software solutions including SAP Business One, SAP Business Analytics, Web based e-commerce solutions, etc.
- Providing regular project status reports to management
- Conducting software installation, configuration, and training according to a work plan and schedule.
- Directing, managing and mentoring staff, cleints and project groups on various technology initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across product lines.
- Multi-lingual – English / Portuguese (Brazil)
- Successful candidates will have a technical program management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex Cloud SaaS solutions.
- Experience working with current technologies including Cloud managed services, SSO and AD integration, and preferably, Learning Management System technologies.
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change.
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Demonstrated leadership through influence with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with multiple full cycle SAP Business One implementations as Functional Consultant, SQL Developer, Team leader.
- A solid understanding business process, policies, and work flows.
- A working knowledge of accounting principles.
- An advanced understanding of ERP software applications.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral .
- Good interviewing and listening skills.
- Effective time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong team leadership and team development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to author technical specifications, presentations, and other documentation.
- Experience in lead roles on reporting teams and managing implementation projects.
- Working knowledge of business functions and a successful history of solution implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP solutions including SAP Business one.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Office, and Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Solid business and technical acumen.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Email your application to careers@iStratsolutions.com (Please insert “Manager: Application Development, Deployment & Support” in Subject Line)