iStrat Solutions Inc. help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and select large clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation and support of the Best in Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Analytics & Web Solutions help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries.
Responsibilities: Information Technology
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Linux (SUSE Enterprise for SAP, CentOS, ETC.) and windows server systems.
- Deploy applications, security patches and update software packages
- Support and maintenance of various infrastructure technologies such as, Azure AD, SCCM, Jenkins, Git Hub, Ansible, SolareWinds Orion, Solar Winds SEM etc.),
- Advanced experience with Ansible , Jenkins, and modern IT automation tools
- Experience with Microservices: containers, OpenShift
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Windows Server 20xx, which includes Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, replication.
- Support and maintenance of hardware systems including Cisco, ESX , various NAS and SAN storage platforms
- Perform patch management for various systems such as Windows, ESX and Linux which includes security patches, system drivers and firmware
- Troubleshoot, problem isolation, and solution implementation, proactively identify and address to potential issues from both a hardware and software perspective
- Manage system backups and offsite tape management
- Monitoring of systems health and performance
- Create and maintain project and procedure documentation
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule which includes performing server maintenance / updates and providing technical support after hours
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016/2019
- Experience with VMWare ESXi 6.x, 7.x
- Experience with storage systems (SAN/NAS)
- Hands on experience of Cloud and/or large scale virtualization
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy management
- Scripting skills: Powershell, Ansible, Bash
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong attention to detail, comprehensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Must be able to effectively follow procedures and policies
- Ability to work independently or under minimum supervision
- Disaster Recovery/High Availability experience would be an asset
- Microsoft certification & Linux Certification
- Demonstrated deep technical knowledge in Microsoft technologies: Windows Server, Windows Virtualization, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server Infrastructure, Microsoft SQL, Azure,
- Demonstrated deep knowledge in Linux operating systems especially SUSE Linux
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of VMware Solutions
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of Solar Winds.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of SCCM
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Docker, & Jenkins
- Working knowledge of tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Promethies, Linux syslog, nxlog, Elasticsearch, Kibana etc.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings
- Experience with Apache Webservers and Extensive knowledge of SSL
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across product lines.
- Successful candidates will have a technical program management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex Cloud SaaS programs.
- Experience working in a SAP environment with working knowledge of SAP HANA.
- Experience working with current technologies including Cloud managed services, SSO and AD integration, and preferably, Learning Management System technologies
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Demonstrated leadership through influence with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams
Expected start date: ASAP
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place