iStrat Solutions help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and Large Enterprise clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation, and support of the Best-in-Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from SAP, Business Analytics solutions , Web Solutions & Technical Expertise Services help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries
As the Software Developer (fullstack), you will be responsible for the initiation and advancement of various software development initiatives leveraging numerous current and emerging technologies.
- Design, develop, deliver, and support web-based applications and APIs
- Write maintainable code with extensive tests and version control
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code and products
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Create automated testing to quickly and confidently ship code.
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality.
- Participation in daily scrums, design discussions, code reviews and code analysis
- Help choose and define the tech stack and tools.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience building scalable web applications using modern frameworks (React/ Angular, etc.) and tools (npm, etc.)
- Experience with API design and development (REST, JSON, RESTFull services).
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience using test-driven development and writing accurate tests
- Experience with databases SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Postgres, etc…)
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS/OVH/Google, etc.) and service deployment
- Embrace Agile/Scrum methodologies and development best practices.
- Experience with Git
- Keeping in mind Security concerns throughout the process
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix bugs and problems.
- Ability to identify, implement and manage code libraries that minimize repetitive code and improve application design.
- Use code optimization techniques to improve robustness and performance of software.
- Experience in Deployment/development in Linux Environment
- Proven and strong communication skills (in English)
- Team player, but also fully able to efficiently accomplish tasks independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Delivery focused.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and be flexible in a fast-moving environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge/experience with other programing languages (.Net)
- Experience with distributed systems and decentralized technologies
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) DevOps experience.
- Knowledge of Micro Services concepts and architecture
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of SAP Service Layer
Please submit a resume, and a short text highlighting your experience with the mentioned programing languages and tools as well as your experience developing web applications and products.
iStrat Solutions adheres to all current local, provincial and federal public health & other recommendations related to Covid 19.
We thank everyone for their interest and applications, however, please note that due to the volume of response only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Email your application to careers@iStratsolutions.com (Please insert “Software Developer-Full Stack” in Subject Line)