iStrat Solutions help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and Large Enterprise clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation, and support of the Best-in-Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from SAP help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual to fill the role of Senior S/4 Hana Consultant – Finance. You will leverage your strong, planning, financial management & accounting expertise in meeting the challenging and exciting goals of this role.
- Deliver S/4HANA Finance projects successfully – on-time and on-budget
- Lead and support S/4HANA Finance pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Ensure performances of delivery excellence depict the iStrat Solutions Brand in the most positive light.
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within iStrat Solutions S/4 Practice
- Lead the development of collateral in the iStrat Innovation Center to showcase our S/4 Hana – Finance Expertise.
- Responsible for quality delivery of solution implementation & deployment analysis and study of functional/technical feasibility of user requirements in SAP S/4 FI and Group Reporting areas
- Configuration of FI modules including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets
- Work on change requests as well as defect fixes across the FICO, Group Reporting and integration modules
- Based on user requirements, and inputs from the Business Analysts, develop functional and technical specifications for SAP solutions and work on front end tools
- Perform Functional, Unit, Regression testing
- Work collaboratively with the Testing Centre of Excellence to ensure that the developed solution functions correctly
- Assist with development of security roles and profiles
- Prepare Training materials and provide training
- Provide estimates and contribute to defining timelines and project plans
- Work with project management to document and communicate risks and issues.
- Ensure alignment to SAP & iStrat methodologies and internal standards and compliance
- Transition projects and enhancements to Operations
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems
- Provide end-user support especially during Quarter End and Month End close
- Operations Support: technical configuration, problem analysis, resolution, escalation, and reporting
- Collaborate closely with our teams (e.g., data architects, designers, business to business, business intelligence/reporting, server management, etc.) to deliver solutions for business needs.
- Hands-on experience working on at least 3 to 5 full lifecycle SAP Finance implementation and 5 years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- Experience of managing projects in various industries
- Experience in Budgeting, Planning and other Finance modules
- SAP S/4HANA-Finance, knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey new ideas to people and to incorporate feedback
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Occasional international travel.
- Integration experience with other SAP systems (BW/4 HANA, Ariba, Concur)
- Experience working with geographically distributed and 3rd party teams
- University degree in Business/Accounting &/or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience as a functional configurator/consultant in SAP FI (GL, AP, FA)
- Exposure to SAP Group Reporting
- Strong business knowledge in accounting, controlling, planning or general Finance.
- Strong understanding of the S/4 HANA Finance solution and master data concepts.
- Experience in working with interfaces with SAP (both SAP and non-SAP environments)
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues
- Experience with creating effective design documentation and diagrams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive speaker and writer.
- SAP Certification or progression towards: Application Associate (SAP S/4 HANA for Financial Accounting)
- Accounting designation or progress towards one
We thank everyone for their interest and applications, however, please note that due to the volume of response only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Email your application to careers@iStratsolutions.com (Please insert “S/4 Hana -Finance Consultant” in Subject Line)