iStrat Solutions help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and Large Enterprise clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation, and support of the Best-in-Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from SAP help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual to fill the role of Senior S/4HANA-FICO Consultant. You will leverage your strong, planning, financial management & accounting expertise in meeting the challenging and exciting goals of this role.
- Deliver S/4HANA FICO projects successfully – on-time and on-budget
- Lead and support S/4HANA FICO pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Ensure performances of delivery excellence depict the iStrat Solutions Brand in the most positive light.
- Lead the development of collateral in the iStrat Innovation Center to showcase our S/4 Hana – FICO Expertise.
- Responsible for quality delivery of solution implementation & deployment analysis and study of functional/technical feasibility of user requirements in SAP S/4 FI and Group Reporting areas
- Configuration of FI modules including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Controlling etc.
- Work on change requests as well as defect fixes across the FI, Group Reporting, controlling and integration modules
- Based on user requirements, and inputs from the Business Analysts, develop functional and technical specifications for SAP solutions and work on front end tools
- Perform Functional, Unit, Regression testing
- Complete unit, integration, regression and user acceptance testing as required.
- Assist with development of security roles and profiles
- Prepare Training materials and provide training
- Provide estimates and contribute to defining timelines and project plans
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems
- Provide end-user support
- Operations Support: technical configuration, problem analysis, resolution, escalation, and reporting
- Collaborate closely with our teams (e.g., data architects, designers, business to business, business intelligence/reporting, server management, etc.) to deliver solutions for business needs.
- Hands-on experience working on at least 3 to 5 full lifecycle SAP Finance implementation and 5 years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- Experience in Budgeting, Planning and other Finance and Controlling modules
- SAP S/4HANA-Finance, knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey new ideas to people and to incorporate feedback
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Occasional international travel.
- Integration experience with other SAP systems (BW/4 HANA, Ariba, Concur)
- Experience working with geographically distributed and 3rd party teams
- University degree in Business/Accounting &/or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience as a functional configurator/consultant in SAP FCO
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA Implementation or upgrade
- Strong business knowledge in accounting, controlling, planning or general Finance.
- Strong understanding of the S/4 HANA FICO and master data concepts.
- Experience in working with interfaces with SAP (both SAP and non-SAP environments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes being an attentive and empathic listener and a persuasive speaker and writer.
- SAP Certification in S/4HANA FICO or progression towards certification
- Accounting designation or progress towards one
We thank everyone for their interest and applications, however, please note that due to the volume of response only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Email your application to careers@iStratsolutions.com (Please insert “S/4 Hana -FICO” in Subject Line)