iStrat Solutions help clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation, and support of the Best-in-Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from SAP help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual to fill the role of S/4 Hana-MM (Materials Management) Consultant. You will leverage your strong Materials Management functional expertise to configure and optimize the MM function, deploy best practices solutions, train users and provide ongoing support.
- Deliver S/4HANA MM initiatives successfully – on-time and on-budget
- Lead and support S/4HANA MM pursuits
- Ensure performances of delivery excellence depict the iStrat Solutions Brand in the most positive light.
- Contribute to the development of collateral in the iStrat Innovation Center to showcase our S/4 Hana – MM expertise.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Materials Management module
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Develop conversion and MM functions testing plan.
- Work with users to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Develops and document SAP S/4HANA-MM functional, business and/or system interface requirements by analyzing Service Requests, Problem Reports and Change Requests and recommending changes to address requests.
- Lead users in detailed business process blueprint activities, interpret requirements and configure SAP S/4HANA MM module to support processes.
- Manage every aspect of project stage activity within MM area ensuring quality and accountability of the project completion.
- Ensure configuration of system integration points between SAP S/4HANA MM and other integrated modules such as SD/WM.
- Plans and leads performance, stress and other capacity testing scenarios in the MM area on the SAP landscape and the management of MM related transport requests.
- Ensure documentation and communication elements are maintained and meet the appropriate policy and corporate standards.
- Acts as liaison with key users for troubleshooting, investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Provide user-level consultation, problem analysis and resolution.
- Develop S/4HANA-MM training materials
- Deliver S/4HANA-MM training to end users.
- At least 8 years of experience implementing and supporting large SAP environment, preferably within manufacturing, CPG and production-based organization. Experience with SAP S/4HANA implementation or upgrade is mandatory.
- Should have a minimum of 8 + years of experience in SAP S4 HANA / ECC with hands on configuration experience in P2P – Inventory, Pricing, Invoicing, Outputs, and Integration with Sales & Distribution, Logistics, Finance & Intercompany processing areas
- Should have global experience in MM, OTC, Intra/Intercompany, Drop ship, MTS and MTO processes with SD/PP integrations.
- Should have hands on experience in identifying and working through MM User Exits and directing ABAP developers. Ability to debug as needed.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills are a must.
- Working knowledge on different interfaces e.g., Sales force/API’s/ Web portals with integrations of MM.
- Strong EDI/Idoc knowledge
- Working knowledge of new and emerging S/4HANA-MM Innovations
- Working Knowledge of SAP SD and WM modules with integration/interface experience of SAP MM, SD, WM and PP.
- Working knowledge of non-SAP system integrations.
- Working knowledge in the translation of ABAP related development requirement including Reports, Transactions, CMOD, User exits, BADI Enhancements, Query, LSMW, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage workload on various levels and effectively multitask.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration with internal and external groups to ensure participation of key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and able to relate to stakeholders at all levels.
- A high sense of urgency with regards to moving projects forward and making operational improvements.
- Expert level experience in using Microsoft office tools (including Visio)
- Experience traveling and ability to travel to client locations
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Business or similar degree.
- 8+ years previous experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade, and migration projects with at least 3 (three) full life cycle implementations as an SAP MM functional consultant.
- Must be SAP Certified in S/4HANA MM module (or progressing toward certification) with excellent integration knowledge of SD & WM module.
We thank everyone for their interest and applications, however, please note that due to the volume of response only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Email your application to careers@iStratsolutions.com (Please insert “S/4 Hana -MM Consultant” in Subject Line)