iStrat Solutions Inc. help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and select large clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation and support of the Best in Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Analytics solutions from SAP plus VOIP, Business Continuity and Data Recovery, E-Commerce, and other solutions help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries.
As the Manger: Technology & Cloud Services, you will be responsible for the management of the technology (including cloud) infrastructure and services of iStrat Solutions.
Responsibilities: Information Technology
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction in the management and support of the core hardware infrastructure (on-premise as well as co-located data center).
- Complete database, server, network, and telecommunications administration and optimization
- Responsible for budgeting and purchasing of infrastructure hardware and solutions, as well as associated support and maintenance plans.
- Oversees and executes the backup strategies, fault-tolerance, and intrusion detection efforts for all systems.
- Oversees and executes the analysis, design, installation and configuration of wired and wireless networks, including those serving telecommunications and data storage, to ensure that network resources are adequate to meet current and future needs.
- Oversees, manages and executes the maintenance of an up-to-date inventory of all network and server related equipment, including age, replacement cycle and replacement cost.
- Oversees, manages and executes the needs assessment and planning related to hardware infrastructure, including the wired and wireless network and on-premises data center.
- Periodically reviews equipment, software and configuration to assure optimal performance.
- Oversees configuration of network equipment including all routers, switches, and firewalls as required.
- Oversees configuration and maintenance of servers and storage systems as required.
- Responsible for all of the following functions:
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrators
- Database Administrator
- On-Call for Technology Emergencies
- Other duties as assigned
- E-Commerce platforms and strategies
Responsibilities: Cloud Services
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line
- Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
- Contribute to the development of software, data and technology platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Develop strategies to expand into Microsoft Azure space as well as take advantage of current AWS and Microsoft partnerships.
- assets and spend in the Compute and Cloud space
- Build a team to drive specific Compute and Cloud technology roadmaps representing specialized infrastructure needs
- Identify industry trends in the Compute and Cloud space and ensure overall strategy and alignment
- Manage and drive initiatives within the Compute and Cloud space
- Ensures delivery against agreed upon SLAs and overall service delivery of operational activities. Understands short and long-term goals and objectives and recommend technical solutions and services.
- Establishes credibility with partners while managing expectations. Ensures frequent, continuous and effective communications with team members, within IT and HR, and with stakeholders to set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately.
- Performs as subject matter advisor and may serve as point of escalation and become actively involved, as required to resolve problems and implement strategies to ensure client retention and high customer satisfaction.
- Participates in and contributes to the development of technical/business approaches and/or the recommendation of current system enhancements.
- Assist with developing relationships during onboarding and beyond go live to promote retention and loyalty.
- Ensures that new customers are referenceable 60 days after go-live for new deployments and upgrades
Supplementary Responsibilities: Business One
- Providing strategic directions and recommendations on SME ERP space
- Managing Client relationships by effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Conducting software installation, configuration, and training according to a work plan and schedule
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports and Lumira
- Designing and conducting data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Defining and documenting requirements for software customizations and custom reports
- Developing software customizations using SAP’s software development kit and supported development platform
- Providing ongoing customer maintenance and support
- Assisting with development and maintenance of software implementation tools and methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across product lines.
- Successful candidates will have a technical program management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex Cloud SaaS programs.
- Experience working with current technologies including Cloud managed services, SSO and AD integration, and preferably, Learning Management System technologies
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Demonstrated leadership through influence with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams
- Understand the Cloud and Compute platform technology landscape, to provide a strategy to serve the needs of various industry sectors.
- Proactively drives portfolio and investment decision to balance customer needs, install base requirements (refresh) and long-term enterprise differentiation.
- Evangelizes concepts beyond current offerings and considers business model innovation (product, service and delivery innovations
- Aligns goals, feature sets, capabilities to business objectives for the product space
- Obtain maximum results from limited budget.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org