Business Operations Administrator – iStrat Solutions Inc. help clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As the Business Operations Administrator, you will contribute to the managed services operations of our growing company as we focus on our Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients.
The Business Operations Administrator is expected to perform these functions and other similar duties with limited direction and oversight.
- Draft, prepare, proofread, or deliver customer facing, public facing, and internal documents or other communications.
- Respond to and initiate phone calls, emails, and other communications for iStrat executives.
- Manage calendars, appointments, and schedules of key iStrat executives.
Sales & Marketing
- Work with the Sales & Marketing department to plan, coordinate, initiate, and execute a variety of marketing activities and events. These activities can include multi-client marketing events or single activities target as a specific customer.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing department to manage iStrat’s social media accounts and report on the statistics of those accounts.
- Maintain the content of the various iStrat Solutions public facing website.
- Assist with the writing of, proofreading, researching, and publishing of blogs on the iStrat Solutions website.
- With direction from the Sales & Marketing department prepare and present market research data.
- This includes (but not limited to) obtaining and presenting specific market data or product pricing, researching and obtaining information on new product lines, or brokering meetings with vendors and customers for iStrat executives.
- Under guidance from the Sales & Marketing department, assist in go to market activities for iStrat Solutions and its affiliated companies.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, organizing, and executing customer and internal events.
- Learn the workflows of the different products and services at iStrat Solutions from quotation through delivery and assist in administering those workflows.
Executive / Office Admin
- Attend select meetings of iStrat Solutions Inc. executives team and take notes and document the official meeting minutes.
- Master the various iStrat Solutions operations systems and platforms and be able to deliver metrics, statistics, and reports to the executive staff on short notice.
- Function as Office manager including performing reception and other duties as required.
Billing / Receivable / Payable / Payroll / CRM
- Complete customer billings
- Management of vendor relationships and payments
- Completion of Accounting journal entries as required
- Completion of staff payroll
- Management of CRM system, updating leads and providing reporting as required.
Required Abilities, Aptitudes, and Traits
- Ability to ARTICULATE – You should be able too clearly articulate your thoughts, opinions, and ideas.
- Ability to LEARN – Technology moves at a rapid pace, you should be able to adapt to an ever changing market.
- Ability to FOCUS ON RESULTS – We are results oriented and expect you to have the same approach as your join a high performing team.
- University degree in Business Administration with STRONG working knowledge of accounting concepts and principles.
- Experience as a Business Operations Analyst, Operations Manager, Accounting Clerk or Business Analyst.
- A solid understanding of business process, policies, and work flows
- A working understanding of various software applications (e.g. Microsoft office, etc)
- A Working understanding of SAP Business One or similar ERP Solution
- Strong Communication Skills – written and oral
- Effective time-management and organizational skills
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert “Business Operations Administrator” in Subject Line