iStrat Solutions Inc. help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and select large clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation and support of the Best-in-Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Analytics solutions, help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries. We are looking for an energetic and creative individual to fill the role of Corporate Accountant. You will leverage your strong regulatory, financial and management accounting expertise in meeting the challenging and exciting goals of this role.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by implementing and following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations,
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- University degree in Finance/Accounting & Financial Management or similar discipline
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA/CPA)
Email your application to email@example.com. Please insert “Accountant” in Subject Line
Thanks to all our applicants. Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted for further discussions!