iStrat Solutions Inc. help Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME) and select large clients solve their most complex functional and technical challenges. Our expertise in the Sales, Implementation and support of the Best in Class Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Analytics solutions from SAP, help to provide our clients with the competitive advantage to excel in their respective industries.
As a fresh and innovative player in the SME ERP & Business Analytics space we are looking for energetic and creative individuals to fill the roles of Business Development Managers. You will leverage your existing strong BDM/Sales expertise and develop the requisite product knowledge in the “SAP Business One”, “SAP Business ByDesign” and “SAP Business Objects” solutions in meeting the challenging and exciting goals of this role.
At iStrat, we are equally committed to employee job enrichment and satisfaction as we are to our client’s success.
Your responsibilities will include:
New Business Development
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure the company is presented in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of prospective client’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose and how you contribute to its performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of sales experience
- Or 5 plus years operating as a BDM or Sales Representative
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please insert “BDM” in Subject Line)